martes, 26 de mayo de 2020

TJ Oldies, Vol. 6


                                                       Precio por link / Price For Link 
                                                          $10.00 dlls / $200.00 m.n.

Tracklist:

1.-  La Mission - Why Do I Wait For You (Movie Soundtrack)
2.-  The Latinaires - My Love
3.-  The Royal Spades - This Love Between Us
4.-  The Big Manny Band - Somebody Please (Live)
5.-  The Impalas - Yes I'm Ready
6.-  James Brown - I Love You, Yes I Do
7.-  The Heartbeats - Darling I Want to Get Married
8.-  Thee Ambertones - One Summer Night
9.-  Thee Midniters - It's Not Unusual
10.-Los Alacranes - Linda Chicana
11.-Grupo Serpentino - Cruzin
12.-Little Joe & The Latinaires - Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
13.-Little Johnny Taylor - For Your Precious Love
14.-Little Richard - Send Me Some Lovin' (Live In Mexico)
15.-Denny & Lp's - Why Not Give Me Your Heart
16.-The Tempters - I'm Sorry Now
17.-The Cruisers - Crying Over You
18.-Frankie Karl & Dreams - I'm So Glad
19.-Wilson Pickett - If You Need Me
20.-Jay Wiggins - You're On My Mind







No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario