martes, 26 de mayo de 2020

La Jefa's Firme Oldies, Vol. 2


                                                        Precio por link / Price For Link 
                                                             $10.00 dlls / $200.00 m.n.

Tracklist:

1.-  George Kerr - 3 Minutes To Hey Girl
2.-  Ralfi Pagan - To Say I Love You
3.-  Al Green - How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
4.-  Joe Bataan - The Prayer (Live) With The Message
5.-  Carla Thomas - Gee Whiz
6.-  Peaches & Herb - Let's Fall In Love
7.-  Gladys Knight & The Pips - Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me
8.-  Little Royal - Jealous
9.-  The Moments - Love On A Two Way Street
10.- GQ - I Do Love You
11.- The Royal Jesters - Lonely Guy
12.-Gene Chandler - I Fooled You This Time
13.-Barbara Lynn - Somebody Please
14.-The Notations - I'm Still Here
15.-Rene & Ray - Queen Of My Heart
16.-Martha & The Vandellas - Love Makes Me Do Foolish Things
17.-The Cruisers - I Need You So
18.-The Dells - Stay In My Corner
19.-The Festivals - You've Got The Makings Of A Lover
20.-Johnny & The Expressions - Something I Want To Tell You
21.-El Paso Premiers - This Is The Beginning
22.-Three Dog Night - Easy To Be Hard
23.-Dino & The Del tones - Daydream
24.-Thee Ambertones - I Need Someone
25.-The Students - My Vow To You

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario