martes, 26 de mayo de 2020

La Jefa's Firme Oldies, Vol. 4


                                                        Precio por link / Price For Link 
                                                             $15.00 dlls / $300.00 m.n.

Tracklist:

1.-  The Profits - Fantasy Of Love
2.-  Derrick Erni - I Never
3.-  The Calveys - The Wind
4.-  A. Debbie - Baby Darling
5.-  Bobby Meshburn - Don't It Sound Good
6.-  Brenda & The Tabulations - Don't Make Me Over
7.-  Dave Bradly & The Stars - Baby Baby I Love You
8.-  Doug Sahm - Can't Believe You Wanna Leave
9.-  Down To Earth - Forgive Me If I Cry
10.-Dynamite Singletary - I Really Love You
11.-Freddie Fender - The Magic Of Love
12.-Freeman Brothers - I'm Counting On You
13.-Friday, Saturday & Sunday - There Must Be Something
14.-La Rells - I Guess I'll Never Stop Loving You
15.-Freddy G & The Smooth Response Band - That's All
16.-Dimas Garza - We Go Together
17.-The Teardrop Tears - When We Get Married
18.-The Blazers - Somebody Please
19.-Janice Christian - Just A Bad Thing
20.-Jammin' Band - The Town I Live In
21.- John Holt - So Long
22.-George Johnson - That's The Kind Of Man I Am
23.-La Mission Soundtrack - In Che's Garage
24.-Alvin Cash & The Crawlers - Twine Time

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario