lunes, 25 de mayo de 2020

TJ Oldies, Vol. 5


                                                        Precio por link / Price For Link 
                                                            $10.00 dlls / $200.00 m.n.

Tracklist:

1.-  The Sequence - Nite Owl
2.-  Lewis Jones - I Believe To My Soul
3.-  Sam Cooke - Bring It On Home To Me
4.-  Troy Shondell - Just A Dream
5.-  James & Bobby Purify - So Many Reasons
6.-  John Holt - I'm Gone
7.-  The Desires - Let It Please Be You
8.-  The Ramos Band - Oh My Angel
9.-  Marvin Gaye & The Marvelettes - Forever
10.-Bobby Moore - It Was A Lie
11.-Danny & The Dreamers - Eternal Love
12.-Thee Midniters - Heat Wave
13.-The Teen Queens - All My Love Belongs To You
14.-The Cufflinks - Guided Missiles
15.-Donnie Elbert - Will You Ever Be Mine
16.-Tommy McLain - I Need You So
17.-The Lovers - Someone
18.-The San Francisco Tko's - Send My Baby Back
19.-The Heartbreakers - Cradle Rock
20.-The Turnpikes - Nothing But Promises

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario