martes, 26 de mayo de 2020

TJ Oldies, Vol. 10


                                                      Precio por link / Price For Link 
                                                          $10.00 dlls / $200.00 m.n.

Tracklist:

1.-  The Candelettes - Wrapped Up In A Dream
2.-  Joan & The Hearts - Love Shall Never Return
3.-  The Chanters - For Sentimental Reasons
4.-  The Deltas - Let Me Share Your Dreams
5.-  The Fabulous Pearls - My Heart's Desire
6.-  The Penguins - You're An Angel
7.-  The Utmosts - I Need You
8.-  Eddie Holman & Group - Never Let Me Go
9.-  The Decoys - I Want Only You
10.-The Sunbeams - Please Say You'll Be Mine
11.-The Dots - Good Luck To You
12.-Barbara Joy & Group - Story Of My Life
13.-The Fi-Tones - I Call To You
14.-The Hearts - If I Had Known
15.-The Rhythm Masters (aka Vel-Aires) - Baby We Two
16.-The Tender Tones - Just For A Little While
17.-The Velours - This Could Be The Night
18.-The Timetones - I've Got A Feeling
19.-The Poka-Dotts - Stairway To Love
20.-Unknown Group - Bring Her To My Arms

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario