martes, 26 de mayo de 2020

TJ Oldies "Las Mas Pedidas", Vol. 2


                                                          Precio por link / Price For Link 
                                                               $10.00 dlls / $200.00 m.n.

Tracklist:

1.-  The Monitors - Greetings
2.-  Sly, Slick & Wicked - Confessin' A Feeling
3.-  The Fuzz - I Love You For All Seasons
4.-  Ritchie Valens - We Belong Together
5.-  The Bee Gees - I Started A Joke
6.-  Barbara Lynn - You'll Lose A Good Thing
7.-  Gene Chandler - Duke Of Earl
8.-  Mary Wells - The One Who Really Loves You
9.-  The Temptations - My Girl
10.- Etta James - My Dearest Darling
11.- Thee Midniters - The Town I Live In
12.- Ritchie Valens - La Bamba
13.- Aaron Neville - Tell It Like It Is
14.- The Temptations - I Want A Love I Can See
15.- Mary Wells - Your Old Stand By
16.- The Chi-Lites - Have You Seen Her
17.- Agua Dulce - Juana
18.- Delegation - Oh Honey
19.- The Intruders - (We'll Be) United
20.- The Delfonics - La-La (Means I Love You)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario