lunes, 25 de mayo de 2020

TJ Oldies, Vol. 4


                                                      Precio por link / Price For Link 
                                                           $10.00 dlls / $200.00 m.n.

Tracklist:

1.-  Little Julian Herrera - Symbol Of Heaven
2.-  Thee Midniters - Could It Be
3.-  The Incredibles - I'll Make It Easy
4.-  The Heartbreakers - She Is My Baby
5.-  The Moonglows - Sincerely
6.-  The Dubs - Don't Ask Me To Be Lonely
7  .-The TNT Band - I Miss You
8.-  Mary Wells - Operator
9.-  Brenton Wood - I'm The One Who Knows
10.-The Five Stairsteps - You Waited Too Long
11.-Freedom Suite - We Belong Together
12.-McKinley Mitchell - The Town I Live In
13.-Paul Anka - You Are My Destiny
14.-Don & Juan - Magic Wand
15.-Fats & The All Stars - Wild Onions
16.-Joe Bataan - I Wish You Love
17.-Lil' Chico & The Corondolays - My Wishes
18.-Beto Villena - Suavecito
19.-James 'Big Sambo' Young & The Housewreckers - The Rains Came
20.-The Intruders - Come Home Soon

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario